The Recess Quick Start Guide for Instructors
The Recess Quick Start Guide is meant to have you up and running in just a matter of minutes. It covers the key features to get going so you can start teaching right away!
ProTip #1 Use Chrome browser
Step 1: Update Profile
Edit and update all of your personal information and details
- Click on profile
- Upload profile photo 308 x 424
- Upload banner photo 1200 x 340
- Display name and custom URL
- Social handles (e.g., Snap, FB, IG, TikTok, etc.).
- You only need to add your handle: e.g., type in we_recess not instagram.com/we_recess.
- Payment (Venmo handle)
- Your Name in Gray: Your custom instructor page and URL
ProTip #2 check your social links from your instructor page to make sure they work
Step 3: Launch Playground
Launch/start the virtual video. This will bring you to your virtual prep space to set up your mat, equipment and lighting. You can perform a sound check to test your audio and music connection.
- Recording Class: Record only you during class to build on-demand content
- Grabbing a Snapshot: Take a pic. The pic auto emails to everyone with your IG handle to share on Insta!
- Changing Settings: Mute all, hide workout card, hide timer, select camera & sound check
- Start Class: Starting two way video for you and your clients
Protip #4 click all the buttons! Learn where things are and how to use them. We have a lot of features.
Refer Your Clients:
Refer your clients and friends and receive $10 when they sign up. They receive 100 tokens!
Refer Your Fellow Instructors:
Add all your FitPro friends to Recess and receive $50 after they start to teach!
Check out our YouTube channel for more helpful videos. We always adding more to showcase new features.